OUR CAUSE DEFINES US
We know that lasting personal and social change comes about when we all work together. That’s why at the Y, strengthening community is our cause. Every day, we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of ability, age, cultural background, ethnicity, faith, gender, gender identity, ideology, income, national origin, race or sexual orientation, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Our memberships are available at individual and family rates. We know one rate does not fit all, therefore we have membership for everyone which makes the Y affordable and accessible to all.
1 Adult + Children
*Max 3 Children
2 Adult + Children
*Max 3 Children
|Members of the Silver Sneakers program can enroll at no additional cost.|
When you join the NCF YMCA, you have joined them all! As a YMCA member you have full use of all facilities, equipment and the following services:
- Reduced Fees on Programs and Child Care Services
- State-Of-The-Art Cardiovascular/Strength Equipment
- Free Weights
- A One-on-One Orientation with our Equipment
- Group Fitness Classes including Zumba, Yoga, Spin, and much more
- Child Watch Services Provided with a Family Membership
- Open and Family Gym Time
- Open and Family Swim Time
- Knowledgeable, Friendly Staff
- Open Pool
- Basketball Courts
- Older Adult Programs
- Daily use of YMCA facilities across the country for free or at a reduced rate
- Opportunity to improve your quality of life
- Family programming opportunities
Your monthly membership fee will be conveniently deducted from your checking or savings account or charged to your major credit card on the 14th of each month. If we are unable to draft your account because of insufficient funds or a declined credit card, you will be responsible for the regular payment due as well as a $25.00 service fee within ten days of being notified.
Members may choose to pre-pay their fees for the entire year and will receive a one month discount. Members will have 30 days from their expiration date to renew a membership without repaying the joining fee. (Non-transferable)
YMCA Corporate Membership
Employees are a company’s most valuable assets. Employees involved in health and wellness programs are more creative and productive. The YMCA provides a full range of health and wellness programs and services that can help your employees look and feel their best. For more information on the Corporate Program call 352.374.9622!
Refund Policy- Refunds will take up to 30 days to process.
If the YMCA for any reason cancels a program, a full refund will be given. If you wish to discontinue participation in a program, a pro-rated credit toward another program will be given. No cash refunds will be given. All refunds are subject to a 10% administration fee.
In order to cancel your membership, you must first complete a cancellation form. Cancellation forms received on or after the 1st of any given month will NOT be effective until the end of that month. Please confirm with your financial institution that your monthly draft has been canceled.
1. Guests may visit 12 times per year for $5 (children), $10 (adult) or $15 (family) per visit. Children under 17 are an exception to this
2. Visiting YMCA members may visit up to 5 times per month for free and $5 for every additional visit.
3. Youth members may not bring guests.