FOR YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
FOR HEALTHY LIVING
FOR SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
How do I rent the YMCA Facilities?
- Fill out the rental request form at the front desk at least one month prior to the requested date for your event. (Facility rental is subject to availability and all YMCA programs have first priority for facility usage.)
- You will be contacted by YMCA Staff within 2 business days to verify your requested date is available.
- Upon confirmation of reservation, follow payment schedule noted on Facility Rental Request Form:
- Non-Refundable $100 Reservation Deposit due at time of rental confirmation
- $150 Security Deposit due at least one week prior to event
- Full payment of balance due required at least 48 hours prior to event or it will be cancelled
- Have a great time at your special event!
- See rental request form for more details!
What Facilities are available for rental and what are the hourly fees?
Resource Rooms (capacity 50 people - complete Facility Rental Request Form)
Includes tables and chairs. Great for birthday parties, business meetings, parent groups, etc.
Basketball Gymnasium (capacity 200 people - complete Facility Rental Request Form)
No food or drinks are permitted in the gymnasium. To serve food or drinks, you would be required to also rent the resource room(s) for your event.
Pool Rental (complete Pool Rental Request Form available at the front desk.)
A pool rental includes pool, lifeguards and tables. The pool may only be rented on weekends during non-business hours. If a party is rained out, you may reschedule your party or ask for a refund. Refunds will be prorated based upon the time spent at the rained out party.
Non-Members: $75/hour (rates are subject to change for parties over 25)
GYMNASTICS PARTY!Younger children love our gymnastics parties! Parties are usually two hours and scheduled on weekends. Children will play games, run the obstacle courses, learn gymnastics and more!
FEES: 1-10 children
Members: $125; Non-Members: $150
Members: $150; Non-Members: $175
Members: $175; Non-Members: $200
Add the Bounce House to your Gymnastics Party for $25
Gymnastics Party Rental Steps:
- Fill out the gymnastics birthday party form at the front desk with a $25 deposit at least 1 month prior to the requested date for your party.
- You will be contacted by a Northwood gymnastics staff member within 2 business days to verify that the date and time is available.
- Full payment is due on the day of your party.
- Have a great time!